Sizing a heat pump is a complex process involving the following factors:
- The insulation in your home
- The number and orientation of windows and doors
- Your home’s square footage
- The age of the home
- The number of occupants in your home
- How much other HVAC or heat-generating equipment you have
The Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling team is trained to factor all of the above into our calculations when recommending heat pumps. We’ll be able to present you with cost-effective options for keeping your home comfortable.