in Lee’s Summit & Blue Springs
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling provides reliable, cost-effective heating repairs so you can count on your furnace during the coldest months of the year. When you hire us, we offer a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor for heating repairs.
Fully-Stocked Service Trucks
100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
Easy Financing Options for Every Budget
Your Comfort Is Our Priority At Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling
Our fully-stocked trucks are ready to come to you at a moment’s notice so we can give you the best possible service.
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling can repair any kind of central heating system. Our technicians have the experience and skill required to service all makes and models of furnace and heat pump equipment.
Yes—Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling offers a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor for heating repairs. Contact us before your warranty expires if you’re experiencing problems with the work, and we’ll address your concerns as soon as possible so you can keep enjoying reliable heat.
The time it takes to repair your heating system will depend on the type of unit (furnace, heat pump, etc.) you have and the nature of the work required. Contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling for an estimated timeline based on your heating equipment and its current condition.
The cost of your heating repairs will vary depending on the work required, the type of repair being performed, and the accessibility of your unit. However, here are a few examples of average prices:
- Ignition repair or replacement: $300-$500
- Thermostat replacement: $200-$300
- Blower motor repair or replacement: $300-$2,200
- Flame sensor repair or replacement: $100-$300
- Control board replacement: $600-$1,000
- Heat exchanger replacement: $1,000-$3,500
- Pilot light repair or replacement: $150-$300
- Fan limit control replacement: $150-$300
- Gas valve replacement: $300-$1300
- Ductwork repair or replacement: $400-$1,500
- Combustion motor replacement: $500-$1800
- Circuit board replacement: $300-$1300
Keep in mind that your individual repair costs may vary, and that preventative maintenance, including annual heating tune-ups, can help keep repair costs lower. For a better idea of what it will cost to fix a specific issue with your heating equipment, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling for a quote.
Yes! At Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling, we offer financing on all heating repairs over $1000. Our financing options are easy to apply for and can make paying for your repairs much more comfortable. Visit our financing page for more information.
Your heating system may need to be repaired if you notice the following:
- Uneven or inadequate heating throughout the home
- Strange noises or odors coming from the unit
- Constant cycling on and off
- Higher than usual energy bills
- Poor indoor air quality
- A discolored pilot light (for furnaces that have them)
The age of your heating equipment can also tell you whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. Most furnaces, for example, are only designed to last 15 years or so. Replacing an old furnace with a new high-efficiency heating system can cut down your repair bills and offset the initial costs with substantial energy savings.
Over Three Decades of Experience
We’ve dedicated our lives to the art of comfort. Our service technicians are seasoned professionals who use their experience to provide you with the best possible outcome.
Trusted By All
We’ve served hundreds of satisfied homeowners throughout Lee’s Summit and Blue Springs. Count on us to do the same for you.
We believe every job should be a job well done. Our technicians work efficiently and respect your property from start to finish.
Family-Owned & Operated
As a family business, our values mean everything to us. We work with integrity and honesty on every project.
Our fully-stocked service trucks are ready to serve you anywhere in Lee’s Summit or Blue Springs. Contact us now and get a quote for your new furnace today.
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling
1050 Century Drive
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
Call Us Mon to Fri From 8:00 to 4:30 PM or 24/7 for Emergency Service
Prevent & Protect Members Get:
- One cleaning and inspection of your air conditioner each spring
- One cleaning and inspection of your furnace each fall
- “Preferred customer” rates on all HVAC parts and service
- “Priority service” over non-plan holders for normal and emergency repairs
- Regular tune-ups and cleanings scheduled during normal working hours
- A 10% discount on overtime rate for required services outside regular business hours
Learn More About Our Membership PlanLearn More
You can always count on Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling. Your satisfaction is just as important to us as it is to you.Book Now
“New furnace looks great!! Was informed my old one was leaking carbon monoxide. They do a professional job laying drop cloths down and complete cleanup. Very happy with the end result.”