Starting as low as $685
An air humidifier installed by the comfort experts at Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling can ensure that the air in your home isn’t too dry or too moist. Our humidifiers are designed to be energy efficient and last for years with proper maintenance, ensuring more comfortable air in your home.
Fully-Stocked Service Trucks
Top-Quality Brands & Models
2-Year Warranty on New Systems
Our Indoor Air Quality Package includes a new humidifier and a Premier 1 Air Purification System for as low as $32 a month.Learn More
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling installs whole-home humidifiers by Honeywell, Aprilaire, and Enviro-Wise. Our humidifiers are designed to be energy efficient and last for years with proper maintenance, ensuring more comfortable air in your home.
Whole-home humidifiers are installed directly into your HVAC system so they can add moisture to the air evenly throughout your entire home. This makes them a more balanced and efficient solution than standalone humidifiers, which only humidify single rooms or small areas.
A whole-home humidifier lets you create a more comfortable and healthy living environment by:
- Improving general comfort by preventing dry or clammy air
- Reducing allergy symptoms caused by bacteria that forms when the air is too moist
- Preventing dry skin and chapped lips (which occur when your home’s air is too dry)
- Reducing static electricity in your household (cause by overly dry air)
The time it takes us to install a new whole-home humidifier in your HVAC system will depend on the model you select and how accessible your unit is. For an accurate timeline, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling and talk to one of our team members about your specific needs.
Several factors help determine the cost of installing a new humidifier in your home. Here are some of the most important:
- The make and model of your new humidifier
- The location where your humidifier needs to be installed
- The square footage of your home
For an accurate estimate of what installing a new humidifier in your home will cost, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling. One of our team members will be happy to help you with a quote for our work.
Your new air humidifier may qualify for financing depending on how much the installation costs. Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling offers financing for all HVAC projects over $1000, including new humidifiers that qualify. Visit our financing page for more information.
Over Three Decades of Experience
We’ve dedicated our lives to the art of comfort. Our service technicians are seasoned professionals who use their experience to provide you with the best possible outcome.
Trusted By All
We’ve served hundreds of satisfied homeowners throughout Lee’s Summit and Blue Springs. Count on us to do the same for you.
We believe every job should be a job well done. Our technicians work efficiently and respect your property from start to finish.
Family-Owned & Operated
As a family business, our values mean everything to us. We work with integrity and honesty on every project.
Contact us for more information on humidifier install options, pricing and to book an appointment with our team of service technicians today!
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling
1050 Century Drive
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
Call Us Mon to Fri From 8:00 to 4:30 PM or 24/7 for Emergency Service
Prevent & Protect Members Get:
- One cleaning and inspection of your air conditioner each spring
- One cleaning and inspection of your furnace each fall
- “Preferred customer” rates on all HVAC parts and service
- “Priority service” over non-plan holders for normal and emergency repairs
- Regular tune-ups and cleanings scheduled during normal working hours
- A 10% discount on overtime rate for required services outside regular business hours
Learn More About Our Membership PlanLearn More
You can always count on Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling. Your satisfaction is just as important to us as it is to you.Book Now
“New furnace looks great!! Was informed my old one was leaking carbon monoxide. They do a professional job laying drop cloths down and complete cleanup. Very happy with the end result.”