Starting as low as $89
Regular preventative maintenance by the pros at Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling keeps your heating equipment functioning efficiently, saving you money on utility bills and ensuring more consistent comfort.
Fully Stocked Service Trucks
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You can always count on Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling. Your satisfaction is just as important to us as it is to you.Book Now
Over Three Decades of Experience
We’ve dedicated our lives to the art of comfort. Our service technicians are seasoned professionals who use their experience to provide you with the best possible outcome.
Trusted By All
We’ve served hundreds of satisfied homeowners throughout Lee’s Summit and Blue Springs. Count on us to do the same for you.
We believe every job should be a job well done. Our technicians work efficiently and respect your property from start to finish.
Family-Owned & Operated
As a family business, our values mean everything to us. We work with integrity and honesty on every project.
Our fully-stocked service trucks are ready to serve you anywhere in Lee’s Summit or Blue Springs. Contact us now and get a quote for your new furnace today.
Each Tune-Up Includes:
Our heating tune-ups are designed to help your equipment last longer and perform better. Here’s what’s included:
- Cleaning or replacing furnace filters
- Inspecting and adjusting your thermostat
- Checking and tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting the heat exchanger for signs of damage
- Testing ignition systems
Yes! Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling performs tune-ups for all makes and models of central heating equipment. The individual tasks we perform during each tune-up may vary depending on the type of equipment you have and its specific components.
Annual heating tune-ups provide you with numerous benefits, including:
- Improved heating performance and efficiency
- Longer lifespans for your heating equipment
- Reduced risk of breakdowns and necessary repairs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower heating bills
- Increased safety and reliability
- Lower risk of carbon monoxide leaks
- Higher chance of finding problems before they become severe
- Improved peace of mind
The exact amount of time your heating tune-up will take depends on the type, location, and condition of your equipment—but our tune-ups can normally be conducted in under a single business day, and some only take a few hours. If we notice any factors when we begin that could cause your tune-up to take longer, we’ll be sure to tell you right away so you can plan accordingly.
Our heating tune-ups start at just $89, but individual prices may vary depending on the type of equipment you have, its location in your home, and the amount of work required to inspect it thoroughly. For an accurate estimate, contact us directly and answer a few quick questions from one of our experts.
Proper maintenance on your heating system, including annual tune-ups, can improve your home’s energy efficiency by up to 15%. Actual savings may vary depending on your individual circumstances. However, scheduling regular tune-ups is vastly more affordable than only calling for help when your furnace breaks down and requires extensive repairs.
Prevent & Protect Members Get:
- One cleaning and inspection of your air conditioner each spring
- One cleaning and inspection of your furnace each fall
- “Preferred customer” rates on all HVAC parts and service
- “Priority service” over non-plan holders for normal and emergency repairs
- Regular tune-ups and cleanings scheduled during normal working hours
- A 10% discount on overtime rate for required services outside regular business hours
Learn More About Our Membership PlanLearn More
“New furnace looks great!! Was informed my old one was leaking carbon monoxide. They do a professional job laying drop cloths down and complete cleanup. Very happy with the end result.”