Your heating system may need to be repaired if you notice the following:
- Uneven or inadequate heating throughout the home
- Strange noises or odors coming from the unit
- Constant cycling on and off
- Higher than usual energy bills
- Poor indoor air quality
- A discolored pilot light (for furnaces that have them)
The age of your heating equipment can also tell you whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. Most furnaces, for example, are only designed to last 15 years or so. Replacing an old furnace with a new high-efficiency heating system can cut down your repair bills and offset the initial costs with substantial energy savings.
Yes! At Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling, we offer financing on all heating repairs over $1000. Our financing options are easy to apply for and can make paying for your repairs much more comfortable. Visit our financing page for more information.
The cost of your heating repairs will vary depending on the work required, the type of repair being performed, and the accessibility of your unit. However, here are a few examples of average prices:
- Ignition repair or replacement: $300-$500
- Thermostat replacement: $200-$300
- Blower motor repair or replacement: $300-$2,200
- Flame sensor repair or replacement: $100-$300
- Control board replacement: $600-$1,000
- Heat exchanger replacement: $1,000-$3,500
- Pilot light repair or replacement: $150-$300
- Fan limit control replacement: $150-$300
- Gas valve replacement: $300-$1300
- Ductwork repair or replacement: $400-$1,500
- Combustion motor replacement: $500-$1800
- Circuit board replacement: $300-$1300
Keep in mind that your individual repair costs may vary, and that preventative maintenance, including annual heating tune-ups, can help keep repair costs lower. For a better idea of what it will cost to fix a specific issue with your heating equipment, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling for a quote.
The time it takes to repair your heating system will depend on the type of unit (furnace, heat pump, etc.) you have and the nature of the work required. Contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling for an estimated timeline based on your heating equipment and its current condition.
Yes—Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling offers a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor for heating repairs. Contact us before your warranty expires if you’re experiencing problems with the work, and we’ll address your concerns as soon as possible so you can keep enjoying reliable heat.
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling can repair any kind of central heating system. Our technicians have the experience and skill required to service all makes and models of furnace and heat pump equipment.