Your new air humidifier may qualify for financing depending on how much the installation costs. Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling offers financing for all HVAC projects over $1000, including new humidifiers that qualify. Visit our financing page for more information.
Several factors help determine the cost of installing a new humidifier in your home. Here are some of the most important:
- The make and model of your new humidifier
- The location where your humidifier needs to be installed
- The square footage of your home
For an accurate estimate of what installing a new humidifier in your home will cost, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling. One of our team members will be happy to help you with a quote for our work.
The time it takes us to install a new whole-home humidifier in your HVAC system will depend on the model you select and how accessible your unit is. For an accurate timeline, contact Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling and talk to one of our team members about your specific needs.
A whole-home humidifier lets you create a more comfortable and healthy living environment by:
- Improving general comfort by preventing dry or clammy air
- Reducing allergy symptoms caused by bacteria that forms when the air is too moist
- Preventing dry skin and chapped lips (which occur when your home’s air is too dry)
- Reducing static electricity in your household (cause by overly dry air)
Whole-home humidifiers are installed directly into your HVAC system so they can add moisture to the air evenly throughout your entire home. This makes them a more balanced and efficient solution than standalone humidifiers, which only humidify single rooms or small areas.
Lee’s Summit Heating & Cooling installs whole-home humidifiers by Honeywell, Aprilaire, and Enviro-Wise. Our humidifiers are designed to be energy efficient and last for years with proper maintenance, ensuring more comfortable air in your home.